Friday, August 7, 2009

I've Been a Good Girl This Year, Baby

knight cat

I'll make it real obvious.

Photobucket
Gino Soccio Face to Face LP. Can you believe I don't have this? This is Soccio at his best. You can find it on ebay easily.
Anna - Systems Breaking Down. This was just restocked on Flexxx and is worth at least 100 bucks (but priced cheaper on Flexxx for some amazing reason).
Photobucket
Carly Simon Why 7" or 12" single. This is one of those mother of all singles. I've been looking for this for years and when my friend Damon from Mi Ami posted and dj'ed it recently, every dj in the room swarmed around him with awe. Yes, that good.

Jennifer Lara Standing On the Corner 7"

Powerline Double Journey 12"

Photobucket
Acne's Atacoma wedges in all colors

Photobucket
T by Alexander Wang thermal onesie found here. I like a good, lazy romper. I already started thinking of how I could layer things over this.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Acne Jun Delta Top

Photobucket
Rad by Rad Hourani (coming soon!)

Photobucket
Nikon D60. I think asking for expensive things I want is sort of unreasonable on my part. And if it has a heavy price tag, why not get it my own damn self? Is that silly? Should I be posting dreamy things like a A. Wang denim bag, Chloe thigh high boots and Ann Demeulemeester convertible stacked boots and ladder necklace?
Photobucket
Global Hollow-Ground Santoku found here. I seriously love cooking and this blade will let me kick some vegetable ass. This unfortunately doesn't come with a book on Bushido though.


No comments:

Post a Comment