Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Was Born, I Was Dead

rodartefall09rodartefall09
rodartefall09rodartefall09
rodartefall09rodartefall09
rodartefall09rodartefall09
Photobucketrodartefall09

Absolute perfection.

clark

Apparently the Mulleavy's were inspired by architect, Gordon Matta Clark, who used deconstructed dilapidate homes as creative medium. That and Frankenstein. And Nicholas Kirkwood's bandage pelvic shoes are devine!

I happened to be listening to the M's in my playlist and here's what popped up


Vangelis' "Multi-Track Suggestion"

NO's "Murder" from Substance

J&MC's live cover of Can's "Mushroom"

Steve Reich's "Music for 18 Musicians"

And This Heat's "Music Like Escaping Gas"

Vangelis' See You Later album is difficult to find, if you are a vinyl collector. If anyone wants me to take it off their hands, gimme!


No comments:

Post a Comment