Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fall Runway: Part 1

Here are some of my favs from NY Fashion Week (Part 2 will include Stockholm Fashion Week favorites because, well, I love Swedes)

Jonathan Saunders
saundersfall09saundersfall09

saundersfall09saundersfall09

saundersfall09saundersfall09

His girls were the most beautiful birds of paradise in crimson, royal blue and black (my favorite colors)

Alex Wang

awangfall09awangfall09

awangfall09awangfall09

awangfall09awangfall09

I don't really care how trendy his clothes are. Cut out leggings, croc leathers, askewed white collared shirts, bandage bras with skinny suits. It's like he is reading my mind. I think I'm going to rock some cycling shorts with plaids (I know, I know, so grunge, but I do bike everywhere!)

Charlotte Ronson

kwalkerfall09cronsonfall09

cronson09cronson09

Ronson offered the perfect trousers, the perfect onesie, the perfect dressed-down outfit (blue plaid, rolled up trousers, perfect blazer, strappy heels)

Zero + Maria Cornejo

zerocornejofall09zerocornejofall09

zerocornejofall09zerocornejofall09

Her inspirations: her cat and Grace Jones. No shit I'd love it

Y-3

y-3fall09y-3fall09

y-3fall09y-3fall09
y-3fall09

I'm not really into sportswear, but Yohji's looks were so classic and cool. Plus, he unveiled his new kids collection, which featured some of the most stylish looks from the whole show (and it was so damn cute to see him walk down the runway with them).

No comments:

Post a Comment