Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Wanna Be Adored


Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket
 Photobucket

1. Sweaters of romance.
3. Sexy flowers
4. Kenzo Takada
 

It's post Valentine's Day and I've been feeling really romantic. That is so corny to say, but it's true. In my mind, romance means flowers, Italian films and sex. It's like a mash up of sweet tenderness and really somber, like in La Notte.

Love turns into something else when you've been together for a long time. Michael's idea of romance is buying the groceries when I'm broke and changing the litter box with no complaints. He never seems enthused about "date nights." He is going to Japan by himself. You see? Is it because I don't look like Diane Lane?

images from terry's diary, acne studios, style.com, tumblr, 40 years of kenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment