Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Naked Tonight


Sometimes I get talked into photo shoots for/with friends. This one is inspired by photographer Nan Goldin. I really loved her candid, intimate photos, especially her early work that featured couples at home, the AIDS epidemic that was ravaging Nan's friends in the 80s, NYC's post-punk scene and street urchins at night.

Here are some of the shots we did, minus some slightly more risque ones. I'm still dealing with my friend Josh blowing up photos of me in VERY see-through undergarments and entering it in contests to show at the De Young Museum. My inner old-Chinese lady is very, very nervous.
Photobucket
This is Lindsey and Abel. Lindsey is actually stunningly beautiful. I wish you could see that here.
Photobucket
Josh, Abel and me
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Josh, Abel, Lindsey, my boyfriend for his patience and everyone else who worked on this project with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment