Thursday, October 29, 2009

Indian Summer

Photobucket
T by Alexander Wang dress, H&M necklace
These ridiculous pictures was taken from 12:00 am to 3:00 in the morning. I think after a night of DIY tranny shows (I'm not a regular) and creepy bars (that are actually fronts for dirty old men to get with Korean prostitutes), we needed a serious escape.
Unfortunately, the closest thing we had was a terrible diner called GrubStake (I think the name says it all, folks).

Photobucket
This is Hector and Kendall right before they hit the "Portuguese corner." They are two of a few people I think naturally dress well in the city, without pretentiousness. And they are the most genuine, talented and kind people I know. Hector blogs regularly too!
Photobucket
It was also my friend Alix's going away party (he's moving back home to finish school at the University of Utah). This facial expression is priceless. I raided his closet before he left last weekend (Rick Owens, vintage Dior). I think it was a very smart move, yes?
Photobucket
We are going to miss him a lot, especially since a night with this handsome, hilarious boy is like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment