Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You Open My Legs Like a Book

Words cannot express my fondness of garter belts. So I will do it with pictures:
oyster magazine

garter

with vinyl thigh-highs!

Photobucket

Watch V Magazine's sexy 2008 holiday shoot with Coppi Barbieri, full of the best, coutured-out crotches you will ever see

garter the like

garter the like

I don't like The Like, but I do like their stylist (if they have one)

Vandervorstspring2009Vandervorstspring2009

A.F. Vandervorst spring 2009

Photobucket
I know, I know. I could post Anastase spring 2009 till I die!

Photobucket

Beautiful garter maskies for Richard Nicoll fall 2009 show. Made by Linder Sterling herself! I love her so much!

And now...

music to try garters on to...

Cheree (Suicide)

I'm in Love (Jennifer Lara's disco-reggae version, one of my favorite songs ever)

Lover (Nite Jewel)


And music to take them off to...

Nice Mover (Gina X Performance)

Karabao (Lasser Moderna)

images from oyster magazine, v magazine 2008 holiday issue, knight cat and fluxuryb

music from me, 20jazzfunkgreats (my favorite blog ever) and other random locations

No comments:

Post a Comment