Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Down On the Street

Can't wait for Limi Yamamoto's (aka Limi Feu's) show today, I'll post favs later after this afternoon. Here is her spring collection I've been meaning to post for some time now. There is a real softness in the masculine-feminine interplay here. She is a female designer which makes her understand a women's body and needs. I especially love how she hates carrying a bag so she sews them into the clothing or crafts oversized pockets (a detail I'm smitten with in lots of clothing. It really makes a difference for me). Very clever and practical.

Feuspring2009

I'm in need of new headphones

Feuspring2009Feuspring2009
Feuspring2009Feuspring2009
Feuspring2009Feuspring2009Feuspring2009Feuspring2009

Here is an interview she did with Tim Blanks for style.com

as well as an interview with the New York Times' Suzy Menkes

images from New York Magazine and Dazed and Confused Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment