Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This Love is Fucking Right

POBPAH
New indie darlings with the best name ever, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, perfectly capture the jangly pop of Black Tambourine, Aisler Set, and MBV's Ecstasy and Wine (my favorites of the 90's indie pop era. Of course they are on Slumberland!). I haven't been listening to cute, squishy stuff in a looooong time, but it's just so good.

POBPAH
Doesn't Peggy the keyboardist look like she could be my twin sizzta? We would definitely swap clothes.

Love the video and how she just wears what she slept in. Something I have mastered myself!


Just got the record and every song is a jem. Go get it for yourself!

Come Saturday
Young Adult Friction
Everything With You
This Love is Fucking Right



Update February 25, 2009: They are playing tonight at the Rickshaw with Deerhunter. Whoop whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment