Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring Uniform

It's hard to give up that outfit that you've worn, day in, day out for the past 3 chilly months. That leather jacket, satin blazer, black peg-legs and white tee were so comfy together, so cute. So why not wear it in a Spring, bleached out version?

favorite Anastase looks from spring 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucket

(my god, the shoes)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I would wear Ann-Sofie Back's Fall 2008 line for Spring in a heartbeat

annsofiebackfall2008annsofiebackfall2008

annsofiebackfall2008annsofiebackfall2008

annsofiebackfall2008annsofiebackfall2008

Balmain (so perfect)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I hope M doesn't notice that I'm thefting his cropped denim jacket (he doesn't even wear it). I'm thinking about shoving major shoulder pads inside too.

images from style.com and wwd

No comments:

Post a Comment