Friday, November 25, 2011

Daily

FxCam_1322281271260

Clockwise from left: maison martin margiela pumps, clare vivier bag, arielle de pinto necklace, giada forte wool trousers, vanessa bruno blazer, vintage scarf, im dicker boots, acne dress.

My life has been reduced to one of my highest periods of laziness. I'm still productive in the grander picture, like actually going to the gym, eating well, working really hard, put in the effort to slap on some red lipstick and dancing a lot, but fashion for me has become a different little monster.

This is pretty much what I look like everyday, sans eyeglasses since I don't want to touch my eyeballs for a few months (it can't be sanitary, right?). I've narrowed my daily look to "fucking comfortable." That's it. My pants are simply a variation on sweatpants or pajama bottoms and I wear them everywhere, including parties and formal meetings. Dresses have to be over-sized with little draping tricks that makes it look cool and not mumu-like. I have one skirt and my friend Otto says that it makes me look like "Heathers." I tell him to suck it because I'm comfortable like he is in his puffy vest and his slim, but not skinny pants. I still refuse to brush my hair unless it is turning into a frightening dread and I only wear bras that feel like I'm not wearing a bra. I spend more money on being comfortable too. Trust me, it is worth it when you are chillin in some cashmere. I have also narrowed my regular shoe wear down to three, count it, THREE shoes.

When I start wondering if people will judge me I remind myself that this is California.

Ladies, this is HEAVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment