Monday, May 9, 2011

Phantom

IMG_1526
IMG_1528

My hair looks and feels amazing, but it still feels weird and I'm still getting used to it. I can only compare it to an amputee who is experiencing "phantom limb."

I joke that this is a Dora the Explorer haircut with 1970s Francoise Hardy bangs. I actually was aiming for Freja. The back is shorter then the front and the fringe is intentionally "over grown" looking.

If you were wondering, I go to Sacred Salon in Mill Valley. Michelle cut my hair in Isabel Marant and probably what was a pair of Margiela ankle boots. Julia was wearing a full Les Prairies outfit with stark white Comme Des Garcons oxfords she got when shopping in Paris. You see why I come here?

1 comment:

  1. That looks gorgeous! The length really suits you, I'll be doing this myself come payday! Lovely blog
    x

    kellssb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete