Tuesday, May 10, 2011

IMAG0110
aa cowl neck sweater
Here is the front view via crap camera phone. I'm not sure if this is a safe assessment, but I think after this haircut people seem to think I'm Korean. I don't mind it though. The only time I see medium length hair on Asian women is on cute Korean girls.

I think it's funny that most people, Asians included, are always fascinated with finding out what "kind" of Asian I am. I've been told I have a general Asian look, but no one seems to be sure what region. I usually get: Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, even happa, but never Korean, until now. It's pretty funny how one change can completely throw people into another stereotype of ethnicity.

With small change comes big ones. I'm getting a new job that I'm really excited about and the quality of my life is just getting better and better. It feels like a dream.

1 comment:

  1. It looks goooooood. And yes, I don't understand what's the fascination with what kind of Asian we are...I just want to say I'm a unicorn one of these days and just walk away.

    OH! New job! Email me! I wanna know! I wanna know! November seems so far away!

    ReplyDelete