Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cat Bird

Photobucket
Just booked my vacation flight to NYC. Already planning on: watching minor league baseball in Coney Island, brunch with missed friends, SHOPPING, non stop dancing at the Donuts NYC party with Detroit in Effect (DIE) and horseback riding in Brooklyn (especially keeping my fingers crossed for the last).

Photobucket

Plus, I've started this obsession with gold wedding bands. Don't get the wrong impression. I'm not looking to tie the knot with the honey. But, I always imagine men who wear their grandmother's wedding ring on their pinkie as a memento of sorts. I like that idea.
So, I'm on a New York hunt for a thin gold pinkie ring/stack of gold pinky rings. My friend Devon suggested Cat Bird in Brooklyn, which is an adorable shop with sweet jewelry to boot. They have beautiful memory rings that you can also wear on your first knuckle.
Check them out here. They have a great online shop too.


No comments:

Post a Comment