Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cinnamon Girl

Inspirations this coming fall: Jordowsky's The Holy Mountain, frontiersman wear, Freddy Krueger stripes, cozy shearling, jumbo platforms, wide brim hats, native prints, mom denim, thick layers, long coats with micro shorts and, as always, country (a la Neil Young and Big Star).
Photobucket
I'm normally not big on Topshop clothing (just their shoes!), but this looks so good. I like the paring of a denim jacket with a winter coat.
Photobucket
Neil! Photo by Henry Diltz.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Everything in this resort collection is very much something I would wear. A little bit country with some modern draping, and very, very 70's inspired.

Photobucket
I'm also playing with skirt length. I used to be afraid to do because I'm so short. Now I don't care because I'm getting older. I've even picked up my first maxi dress, something I thrifted that is the perfect length.
Recently I've been experiencing what you would probably consider a style copycat. It's creepy.
images from fashion toast, flickr, style.com and the satorialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment