Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dream Cats

I don't like people who say that they hate cats just because they don't like that they are independent thinking animals. Domestic animals are awesome. Period. This includes pigs.

Photobucket

I have to admit that I sorta stopped reading fashion blogs for some time. I spend most of my time with music, reading nonfiction (currently I'm on Heat by Bill Buford which is predictably covered in food stains) and looking at blogs/sites about my favorite animals:


Kitteh Roulette

Dream Cats


Dream Cats is actually about " girls & cats, cats in soft focus, cats on film, dream cats." It was created by blogger Anabela from Fieldguided (which is one of my new favorite blogs and one of the only "fashion" related blogs I enjoy on a regular basis).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amazing.

I'm tempted to submit my own two tuxedo cats, Monkey and Sam Peckinpaws, on her blog as soon as I get a new camera.

Photobucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment