Thursday, April 23, 2009

Haircut 100

Photobucket

My Linda Ronstadt is back.

I finally went to see my regular stylist/friend Michelle at Sacred Salon in Mill Valley. I had the ugliest, scraggly-skinny-hipster circa 2005-Elvira-Whitesnake mullet from some moron of a stylist at Public Barber Salon. If you know me, my only hotness factor is the hair. It's been growing out and fattening up for 6 months now.


Photobucket

Hopefully it will be this long again.

Only Michelle and I are on the same page when it comes to anything (fashion, old country music, our love of brass jewelry). We both have this image of a barefoot, young Ronstadt (with big silver hoops, torn shorts, striped mini dresses) ingrained in our minds. I don't even have to open my mouth. She just KNOWS.




images from google, me and dropsnap

No comments:

Post a Comment